So maybe you have visited the beautiful Emerald Coast and you are thinking to yourself that I might want to buy a condo while I am out there. Seems like a pretty good investment. Well, these are
Halloween Safety Tips from the Emerald Group
Dated: October 28 2019
Halloween Safety Tips with the Emerald Group
Halloween is a very fun holiday but with so many kids roaming the streets for candy it causes a bit of a safety concern. As any parent knows, this can be a very fun night but one that requires a little bit of oversight.
There are 5 main takeaways that you should consider when trick or treating with your young ones.
1. Bring reflective gear. Whether it is flashlights, reflective tape or glow sticks - making your child very visible in the dark is vital.
2. Go in groups. This is more than just for safety, it is also for fun. The more the merrier as the old saying goes.
3. If you are handing out candy, make sure your porch light is on. Another helpful tip on this is to scan your walk way and porches for any tripping hazard - nothing ruins a great night out trick or treating like a trip and a boo-boo. That's not the best type of "boo" we are looking for tonight!
4. Stick to the sidewalks or stay on the side of the road. Most cars on the roads should be very aware of everyone running around but just to ensure safety.
5. Don't eat open candy or candy found on the ground. You never know what may be in an opened candy wrapper or a candy found on the ground. Better to just be safe and throw those away!
These are just a few of the tips you should be aware of this Halloween. Make it a fun one!
Andrew Iremonger started his Real Estate career shortly after leaving the United States Air Force in 2014. The qualities that the military instilled in him carried on in his work ethic. Just a few sho....
Latest Blog Posts
Want to see the Niceville Farmers Market? Come with me!Hi everybody, it is Andi G with the Emerald Group right here in the beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Today we are going to be taking a
One of the most common questions I got asked from vacation renters who are renting a condo is “What it looks like to purchase a condo?”. Today I am going to give a live example, and I am
So you are thinking about moving to the Emerald Coast, but you are not sure which area is best for you. Well in today’s video that is exactly what we are talking about. We are going to break