You are headed to the Emerald Coast and you are curious about if you should rent or buy when you move here? Well, let us talk about it. What is going on, this is Andrew with the Emerald Group right
Halloween Safety Tips from the Emerald Group
Dated: October 28 2019
Halloween Safety Tips with the Emerald Group
Halloween is a very fun holiday but with so many kids roaming the streets for candy it causes a bit of a safety concern. As any parent knows, this can be a very fun night but one that requires a little bit of oversight.
There are 5 main takeaways that you should consider when trick or treating with your young ones.
1. Bring reflective gear. Whether it is flashlights, reflective tape or glow sticks - making your child very visible in the dark is vital.
2. Go in groups. This is more than just for safety, it is also for fun. The more the merrier as the old saying goes.
3. If you are handing out candy, make sure your porch light is on. Another helpful tip on this is to scan your walk way and porches for any tripping hazard - nothing ruins a great night out trick or treating like a trip and a boo-boo. That's not the best type of "boo" we are looking for tonight!
4. Stick to the sidewalks or stay on the side of the road. Most cars on the roads should be very aware of everyone running around but just to ensure safety.
5. Don't eat open candy or candy found on the ground. You never know what may be in an opened candy wrapper or a candy found on the ground. Better to just be safe and throw those away!
These are just a few of the tips you should be aware of this Halloween. Make it a fun one!
Andrew Iremonger started his Real Estate career shortly after leaving the United States Air Force in 2014. The qualities that the military instilled in him carried on in his work ethic. Just a few sho....
Latest Blog Posts
Welcome back to our Emerald Group blog. This week is going to be a bit different. Right above you will see our YouTube video of myself, Andrew Iremonger, discussing living here for the past 15!
So, you are headed to the Fort Walton Beach Florida area and you are thinking about purchasing a beautiful condo! In today’s blog, we are doing a spotlight on one of our beautiful condos,
Welcome back to life on the Emerald Coast. Today's blog is going to be all about a neighborhood here in Niceville, Florida and that neighborhood is Bluewater Bay.What is up, everybody?