Curious what it looks like driving through Destin on highway 98, today we will take you for a quick tour of 98 in Destin Florida, and share some fun facts about Destin, let us get into it.What is
Halloween Safety Tips from the Emerald Group
Dated: October 28 2019
Halloween Safety Tips with the Emerald Group
Halloween is a very fun holiday but with so many kids roaming the streets for candy it causes a bit of a safety concern. As any parent knows, this can be a very fun night but one that requires a little bit of oversight.
There are 5 main takeaways that you should consider when trick or treating with your young ones.
1. Bring reflective gear. Whether it is flashlights, reflective tape or glow sticks - making your child very visible in the dark is vital.
2. Go in groups. This is more than just for safety, it is also for fun. The more the merrier as the old saying goes.
3. If you are handing out candy, make sure your porch light is on. Another helpful tip on this is to scan your walk way and porches for any tripping hazard - nothing ruins a great night out trick or treating like a trip and a boo-boo. That's not the best type of "boo" we are looking for tonight!
4. Stick to the sidewalks or stay on the side of the road. Most cars on the roads should be very aware of everyone running around but just to ensure safety.
5. Don't eat open candy or candy found on the ground. You never know what may be in an opened candy wrapper or a candy found on the ground. Better to just be safe and throw those away!
These are just a few of the tips you should be aware of this Halloween. Make it a fun one!
Andrew Iremonger started his Real Estate career shortly after leaving the United States Air Force in 2014. The qualities that the military instilled in him carried on in his work ethic. Just a few sho....
Latest Blog Posts
Living in 30A Is SO expensive, but I LOVE that area!! If that is what you are thinking and you are trying to find a way to move to 30A, stick around, I have got a hidden gem area just for you!I am
You are moving to the beautiful Emerald Coast and you are wondering, well there has to be more than just the beach and boat life in the area, right? Well, you are definitely correct, let us talk
Are you thinking of moving to Crestview and want some insider info? Well, stay tuned because I have got a list of the Top 5 Pros and Cons of Living in Crestview!Hey everybody! It is Andi G with The