So maybe you have visited the beautiful Emerald Coast and you are thinking to yourself that I might want to buy a condo while I am out there. Seems like a pretty good investment. Well, these are
Which of The 5 Areas To Choose To Live In Navarre Florida
Dated: December 18 2020
Welcome to this week's blog! Today we are talking about living here in Navarre, Florida! Stick around!
Honestly, we get so many phone calls, emails, and texts every single day of people moving to Navarre and we absolutely love it! If you are thinking about moving or relocating, make sure you reach out to us, give us a call, send a text, shoot us an email or send that carrier pigeon our way. However, you would like to get a hold of us, we have your back when moving to Navarre!
1. Navarre Beach – As its name sounds this would be for anybody who would like to live on the island just outside of Navarre named Navarre beach. This is for anybody wanting a condo and even some single-family homes that want to live the beach lifestyle, at a fraction of the cost of most cities that have beach access.
a. The Average Sale price in this area for 2020 is $534,000, there are also a few other stats up on the screen for you to check out if you would like.
b. Townhomes in this area will range from $215,000 up to $880,000 depending on how close you are to the water and of course, how nice the townhome is. Some of these will be direct Gulf Front and those will start around the Low $700’s and work their way up.
c. Condos in this area will range from $180,000 all the way up to $750,000. Almost all Condos on Navarre Beach will have strong views of the Ocean since the Condos are all built on the Gulf side of the Island to maximize the number of people who can enjoy the beautiful views.
d. If you are looking for a Single-Family Home here on Navarre Beach, you can expect around $450,000 to start, all the way up to $2 million dollars.
e. Life on Navarre Beach includes easy access to the beach and outdoor activities. Driving the golf cart to a friend’s house or to the beach, fishing, walking, riding bikes, paddle boarding, and really anything else that you could think of to do on a small island outside of a city.
2. Next up is East Navarre which is where the bulk of the homes are typically sold every year, though it is a close competition between a few other areas. In 2020 there were 398 homes sold in this area alone. The average price point is $302,000. Prices will start around $100,000 and scale up to $1.6 million. The waterfront homes in this area will start around $550,000.
a. For those being stationed at Hurlburt Field or anyone working further East – this is a strong area of Navarre to prioritize because you will be skipping a good portion of the commute traffic to and from the area.
b. East Navarre does have a strong mix of a little bit of everything in this area, so for those of you who prefer an established neighborhood of like-kind properties, this may not be the best for you. This area is often known to have three beautiful brand-new homes right next to a couple of mobile homes right next to a commercial property. So that does deter some people.
c. A large chunk of the things to do if you live in East Navarre will be on the other side of 87 to the West of the area that we are talking about.
3. Next we have Holley. Holley is on the Northside of Navarre.
This area of Navarre sold 89 homes in 2020 so definitely not near as popular as some of the other areas but worth talking about. The average price point in Holley will be about $295,000. The range of homes will go from approximately 140,000 all the way up to about 650,000 the average home that you will be getting for around 300,000 would be a four-bedroom 2 bath at around 1800 to 2000 square feet.
4. West Navarre is the next sub-area we will be talking about in 2020 they have sold roughly 345 homes so far. The average price point in this area is just shy of 280,000. The price range is kind of all over the place in this area I have seen it as low as 45,000 And as high as 830,000 so definitely a wide range but the bulk of the properties to be around the 250 to $300,000 price point and you can expect a four-bedroom 2 bath at around 1800 to 2000 square feet.
a. Now some of West Navarre does have water access to the East Bay so that is why the prices are a little bit all over the place and you have also got some properties off on the sound which is the area between Navarre Beach and the mainland.
b. Mixed zoning in this area is like East Navarre where occasionally, you will still have mobile homes in the occasional commercial property mixed into the neighborhoods.
5. Finally, if you guys have been keeping up with our blog you have already heard about this neighborhood that I am about to talk about it is our prime neighborhood here in Navarre. If you have no problem with an HOA. That neighborhood is Holley By The Sea. There is a whole bunch of this neighborhood so let us go ahead and get into the stats first.
a. Holley By The Sea has sold 315 homes so far this year in the average sale price in the area is currently at $343,000. Prices range from approximately $175,000 to around $715,000 in this area. For the average price of about $343,000, you can expect a 4 bedroom 2 or 3 bathroom for around 2400 to 3000 square feet.
b. Most of the homes in the area do fall under Holley By the Sea’s HOA area but not all of them do. For those that do the dues are currently at $425 per year and include a multimillion-dollar recreation facility and that includes basketball courts, tennis courts, two swimming pools, workout rooms, walking trails, boat launches, fishing piers, and then the list goes on and on. Check out our blog just on Holley by the sea right here titles "Where to Live in Navarre Florida? | Holley By The Sea in Navarre Florida" if you are interested in seeing all the amenities that they have to offer
i. The way that Holley By The Sea has been laid out and the fact that it is still being built out most of the homes that you will see will be homes of similar in light kind so if you were looking for a neighborhood that feels like everybody around you is in the same boat as you then this is a good area to be in. No, this neighborhood does not have sidewalks or streetlights, but it does have that overall feel of an established neighborhood and with the perks of the recreational center and the recreational facility in general could make this a great spot for somebody who likes those additional items.
Do not forget that if you are wanting to move into the Navarre or surrounding areas to give us a call, shoot a text, send an email or send that carrier pigeon – however you would like to get a hold of us, we will be here. We will catch you next week with another blog, see ya!
Latest Blog Posts
Want to see the Niceville Farmers Market? Come with me!Hi everybody, it is Andi G with the Emerald Group right here in the beautiful Fort Walton Beach, Florida. Today we are going to be taking a
One of the most common questions I got asked from vacation renters who are renting a condo is “What it looks like to purchase a condo?”. Today I am going to give a live example, and I am
So you are thinking about moving to the Emerald Coast, but you are not sure which area is best for you. Well in today’s video that is exactly what we are talking about. We are going to break